Fuller Industrial was founded in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, in 2004 to become a specialized international supplier of carbon steel pipe spool fabrications and rubber lining company.
Today Fuller Industrial has sales on every continent and has successfully handled some of the largest, most complex rubber lining projects in the world.
- 1980 – Bill Fuller founded Abraflex Ltd. – pipe fabrication, rubber lining, painting, compression moulding, and urethane casting
- 1993 – Jeff Fuller joins Abraflex
- 1998 – Abraflex purchases Basco Steel – carbon steel pipe, tank and assembly fabricator
- 2002 – Basco and Abraflex amalgamate and Bill Fuller steps down as President
- 2004 – Jeff Fuller sells shares of amalgamated company and forms Fuller Industrial – carbon steel pipe fabrication, rubber lining, specialty coatings
- 2007 – Fuller moves to expanded facility in Lively (Sudbury), Ontario
- 2008 – Fuller begins providing detailed engineering on International projects
- 2009 – Fuller Western created in Edmonton Alberta
- 2010 – Fuller wins Chamber of Commerce Company of the Year award
- 2011 – Fuller sells Fuller Western which becomes part of the CASL group of companies. Fuller maintains a strategic alliance with CASL
- 2012 – Fuller patents leak prevention system
- 2013 – Fuller wins Northern Ontario Business Awards Entrepreneur of the Year Award